Jack Dunn Male Grooming - Male Waxing Aftercare.

Friday 16 October 2015

Learn Male Brazilian Waxing In London with Jack Dunn Waxing School

Male Intimate Waxing Training Courses 

So if you are looking to learn male intimate waxing techniques, more commonly known as the male Brazilian wax or the back sac and crack wax, then I am offering students the chance to learn in either a small group workshop or on a one to one basis! 

We all have our own individual learning style and when we are considering training it's best to think about which format will benefit you the best. Some of us learn more from watching others whilst some students prefer to have a more hands on approach with more one to one focus. When I was designing my course I decided that I would give students the option of both. 

My own personal experience of training has been with both group workshops and one-to-one and each type offer their own benefits, depending on the subject. So have a think about what's best for you in terms of your individual style and take a look at what's offered on your course so that it matches your expectations and that it will give you sufficient practical assessment.  

I feel that intimate waxing training  needs to be carried out with a lot more practical experience. I feel that students need to have the opportunity to practice on a few models, to observe some practical assessment and to gain enough confidence during the training session to be able to go back to the workplace and feel that they have the confidence and the skills to be able to carry out the waxing treatments. 

For my group workshops I will only have small numbers of students. As a trainer I feel if there are too many students participating  in the classroom environment that it's very hard to monitor, support and to ensure that the student has grasped the technique and that they are applying it correctly. So with the smaller classroom number it's easier to offer more one-to-one support and ensure that the students are benefiting and gaining  the correct practical skills. 

On the male intimate waxing training group workshop,  the session starts with the students watching a step-by-step DVD of a full male intimate waxing treatment, then this is followed with a practical demonstration where the students can watch and ask questions etc as we go along. 
Then each student will have two models to practice on, they  will also have the opportunity to watch the other students as well ,during the training session. 

For the one to one male intimate waxing training,  students will watch a demonstration of a full male intimate waxing treatment to begin with , then they will practice on four models during the day. This gives students a lot more practical assessment and hands on experience. 

On the male intimate waxing training both the one to one training and the group workshop  includes practical assessment, a theory element and a multiple choice test paper at the end of the day, which all form part of the training syllabus and is an educational requirement for the accreditation of these courses. 

Following on from the training I offer as much support as I can to my students so that they can feel confident and should they need any advice or have any queries I'm happy to help. I also have an online chat facility which means that I can arrange a time with students where we can have a chat which is often much easier than text messaging or emailing. 

On my website there is information about myself so you can have a read about me and my waxing experience, I run a busy male waxing business so I'm waxing  clients every day!