Jack Dunn Male Grooming - Male Waxing Aftercare.

Monday 3 June 2013

About Jack Dunn Male Grooming

Jack Dunn – Male Brazilian Waxing Expert - Islington London N1

 

A background in the luxury spa industry and a passion for innovation and discovery are the main factors which brought me to where I am today. With a thriving studio for men and a growing list of products and therapies, I have an overwhelming desire to provide for the needs of men in a world which was previously that of women only.

The fact is that men deserve to pamper themselves, look their best and feel the energy, creativity and confidence which comes from being well groomed. From my early days as a massage therapist and during my four years working in Crete at one of the top luxury spa's in the world, I knew that providing a similar experience for men only was where my true passions were. I decided that focusing primarily on male waxing was going to be my niche.

Building on my training with the ubiquitous Kim Lawless, I was able to use her unique male intimate waxing technique which works specifically for men and their needs. My expertise in male Brazilian waxing and  intimate waxing for men has set me apart from my peers. More specifically, I am an ambassador for Perron Rigot and I only use non-strip waxing methods with Perron Rigot, the best waxes on offer – this means less pain and a better outcome.  The other male grooming therapies I have on offer along with my colleagues at my Islington studio include massage, body scrubs and Manscaping (body hair trimming).

As someone with a true passion for my craft, I have also developed a range of wash cloths designed to exfoliate the body following wax treatments. These cloths can be found at www.abitofrough.com. This product compliments my main business and is hopefully just the start of the products I will have on offer in time.

I believe that men deserve the same access to spa treatments that women have been enjoying for many years. I provide the same luxury feel with attention to detail and an environment where men feel comfortable regardless of the treatment they are receiving. It is my mission to encourage today's men to look after their looks with a range of male grooming treatments and for this to become as much a part of their body routine as going to the gym.

Male waxing treatments in Islington London N1 with male therapists