Jack Dunn Male Grooming - Male Waxing Aftercare.

Thursday 24 March 2011

The Male Basic Back Waxing Treatment

Male Back Waxing Treatment – The New Basic Back Wax


As part of my male waxing service my most popular male body waxing treatment is the men’s back wax.

Within this I provide a range of back waxing options; a full back wax is generally the most popular and this includes the full back, shoulders, neck and the hair on the top of the arms.

Some guys book an upper or a lower back wax at times and this is generally an add on waxing treatment when clients are having a chest wax etc.

I have a few clients who really only need a basic male back wax treatment, which means that they don’t need any hair removed from the shoulders, arms or the neck.

As I offer a flexible tariff with all my more popular male waxing treatments I have now added a Male Basic Back Wax to my treatment list, it is priced at £25.00 and will include the upper and lower back only, any clients that require the other parts of the back waxed should book the full back wax.

All the back waxing options and prices are all listed on my website

Jack Dunn  – Male Grooming Therapist